For those of you that have not ever visited The Basement before now, here are my two most popular posts for your viewing pleasure (you're welcome):
As part of the conditions of accepting this very, very, very special accolade, I am supposed to answer, honestly, the following questions (each set of 11 questions was acquired from the two peeps that nominated me...the only fair thing to do if I am going to DOUBLY accept acknowledgement of my awesomeness is to answer both sets of questions):
Questions from Pullmyfunnybone's page:
2. If you had superhuman powers, which power would you have? This is an easy one, as I have put A LOT of thought into this very thing over the years and recently shared with the Facebook world that my superpower - without any doubt at all - would be the ability to make people shit themselves at my command. Just let that one simmer for a bit, and the next time someone pisses you off, let it come to mind.
3. If your significant other gave you a "free pass" - who would be yours? hmmmm. My "free pass" would be him at a different age...maybe an age before we met??? Or maybe right around the time we met? Or a couple of years after we met? Both of us younger and more flexible with a teenager's libido. Yeah.
4. What is your biggest phobia? I would have to definitely say roaches. They are the embodiment of all evil.
5. What is the longest you've gone without taking a bath or shower? I don't go longer than every other day unless I am sick...the worst illness I can remember would probably have kept me out of the shower/bath for a few days (technically, even that's not true, b/c the hubs had to force me into a cold shower to get my 105 fever to drop. That super-sucked).
6. What flaw is enough to make you end a relationship? Inconsideration...period.
7. Do you have any tattoos? Yes. On the back of my neck resides the Latin word for "remember."
8. Have you ever looked in some one's medicine cabinet? Yes. Who hasn't?
9. Do you pee in the shower? Pretty much every time.
10. How often do you ignore calls on your cell phone? Pretty often.
11. What's your favorite part of your body? My clitoris, obviously.
Questions from Badwordmama's page:
No...never, but my boys do, and I have to say: I find it strange.
2. Your favorite beverage is?
My morning cup of coffee made with sugar and french vanilla creamer (Aldi brand: it is THE best creamer).
3. Have you ever tasted cat or dog food?
I once put a dog "cookie" to the tip of my tongue. Bland.
4. If you were a pro athlete, what sport would you play?
5. What animal best represents you?
I am a lioness, bitches. *ROAR*
6. What is the weirdest job you ever had/or hated?
A combination GED tutor/prostitute.
7. Have you ever gotten stuck in something and had to yell for help to get out?
Yes. I was stuck on the bathroom counter for two hours until my husband got home from a late-night gig (not the same one I had), b/c I saw a mouse.
8. Have you ever "sharted" (SORRY!! MY HUSBAND MADE THIS ONE UP!!!)?
Don't apologize. Your husband is awesome, and yes, I have sharted. I remember thinking "I now understand why they call it 'a Hershey squirt,' b/c it looks just like a squirt of Hershey."
9. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
Like seven. I was easy.
10. If you were on Death Row, what would your last meal request be?
A ribeye - cooked medium, a twice-baked potato w/ extra cheese and sour cream, steamed broccoli with a garlic butter sauce, and a couple of California rolls (w/cream cheese); several margaritas and water to drink; and a big-ass honkin piece of fried cheesecake drizzled atop with strawberry goodness (I kind of wish I was on death row right now).
11. What is one of your most embarrassing moments?
My questions to the above nominees should they choose to accept this incredibly blogalicious award:
1.) Do you consider yourself to be super-duper fly?
2.) What is your favorite reality show?
3.) Do you fear that the Apocalypse or Armageddon will occur in your lifetime?
4.) What is one of your top three favorite quotes of all time?
5.) Who is your Favorite writer?
6.) Can you recite any movie in its entirety, and if so, which one?
7.) What one person has most influenced your life thus far?
8.) What is your favorite childhood memory?
9.) Why do you blog?
10.) What is the most terrifying thing to ever happen to you?
And finally, number 11) Do you wipe front to back or back to front?